Sunday, March 29, 2009

Recommended by Nicole

I love lip gloss! I'm actually quite picky about it. It can't be too sticky. It must keep my lips from getting dry or peeling (ick!). And it should taste good (it's on my lips, I'm gonna taste it). Why am I writing about this? Well, two reasons: (1) I'm not really doing much these days and (2) I recently came across some new lip gloss that I like so much I want you to know about it.

Last week, I had to go get makeup and I knew a birthday gift was waiting for me at Sephora. You see, when you're in their members club, you get a birthday gift every year and extra samples of things you probably can't afford. So imagine my excitement when one of my freebies was lip gloss!
It was three small tubes of Sephora brand lip gloss. Cute colors. But what's even better than that is that it's REALLY good lip gloss! My lips feel so soft, they're not sticky and this lip gloss tastes good, too! So the next time you're out looking for a new lip gloss, give it a try. I don't get any money from Sephora if you buy it, so go ahead. Do it. You'll thank me!

No comments: