Friday, September 4, 2009

Week in Pop Culture

What the huh? Macaulay Culkin could be the father of one of Michael Jackson's kids? I didn't think this story could get any creepier.

Paula Abdul wants to host a talk show. Yeah, me, too. Only mine will have a touch more crazy (I'll be drunkity drunk when I host - WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)!

I don't care if Chris Brown remembers whether he hit Rihanna, just that he doesn't do it again - to anyone.

Apparently, Rihanna has decided posing topless is a good way to get over it all.

You know those pictures you've seen of Demi Moore where you want to punch your computer screen because she looks awesome? Well, turns out her body is not as amazing as you think. At least that's what she says.

LeAnn Rimes announced she's getting a divorce on her website. I'd like to take a moment to announce that I'm marrying George Clooney. Not that George Clooney. Mine's a librarian.

Katherine Heigl is going to be missing from a few episodes of "Grey's Anatomy." She's going to be shooting a movie I'm sure I'll never see - unless it shows up on cable.

That Megan Fox is trying real hard to put herself out of work.

Because her "Life on the D List" isn't getting her enough attention, Kathy Griffin is telling all about her health hi jinx.

Whitney Houston is making a comeback
. I mean, I suppose that's what you'd call it, considering she kind of spoke the lyrics. And if you call that singing, I want my Grammy!

Since I can't remember the last time Lindsay Lohan did real work, I can only imagine she trots around in a bikini and considers it work (or at least a photo op).

I am beginning to think Madonna's daughter, Lourdes, is actually the pop star's clone.

No comments: