Friday, January 22, 2010

Week In Pop Culture

While I'm sad I won't get to see new episodes of "Glee" until April, I'm happy they're getting more stars to walk the halls.

I don't care how many times Sophia Loren wears this dress, she STILL looks amazing!

Celebs posted their own Golden Globe pics on Twitter.

Speaking of the Globes, Mo'Nique totally deserved her prize, but, um, what's the deal with her hairy legs?

Amy Winehouse might be back to her old ways (or she's just clumsy).

Because I will never be the same after seeing this, I figured I must share it with you. And I also can't un-see this. Sorry.

To help you sleep better, you should know there is no bet between Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush regarding the Superbowl and an engagement.

Oh, poor Heidi Montag. Really. She'll be poor ANY minute. And I won't miss her or her plastic, um, features.

If The Hoff is ON the wagon, I'll check this out.

Here's the ONLY way "Ugly Betty" could get gayer (and I mean that in the best way).

No comments: