Friday, August 26, 2011

Week In Pop Culture

I don't love her music, but I love Taylor Swift's modesty.
I'm going to let you choose: Ivana Trump in a bikini.

Beyonce is very shiny in her new video.

Mariah Carey is turning her daughter into a mini-diva.

Charlize Theron (remember her?) wants a baby.

Minka Kelly and Derek Jeter split.

Hello, Rafael Nadal.
Rose McGowan's childhood was creepy.

Good news for Jaime Pressly: no jail time.

Hollywood's new obsession: Rashida Jones kissing Zooey Deschanel.

Here's some more DWTS casting news.

Rod Stewart has a Las Vegas show now.

Sean Penn has a new girlfriend.

Cameron Diaz has a stunt bump.
Whoopi Goldberg is doing some good.

I don't believe these rumors about a Rihanna sex tape.

If I have to pick sides, I'm Team Soderbergh.

Jim Carrey is still a little, um, different.

This divorce is not really shocking.

I don't think these Barbie dolls look like their namesakes.

Sara Gilbert and her partner have broken up. Her sister, Melissa, also filed for divorce.

Zoe Saldana is a little handsy while being interviewed by Chelsea Handler.
Farrah Fawcett's and Ryan O'Neal's son won't go to prison.

I can't wait to not read Flavor Flav's memoir.

This whole Glen Campbell thing makes me sad.

Christina Aguilera's son has a black eye, but it's not her fault.

Jason Bateman and his wife are having another baby.

Miley Cyrus is going to be an aunt.

Dude, Brad Pitt kinda looks like a bearded lady.
This engagement ring might be a little too much.

This will give Paris Hilton something to pout about.

Carrie Fisher has lost 50 pounds.

This magazine cover is kind of funny.

Some actor now has twin babies.

Only alcohol/drugs could make a girl think getting in a car with the Girls Gone Wild guy is a good idea.

I'm a little surprised by this Amy Winehouse news.

Kurt Kobain and Courtney Love's daughter looks like a movie star.
SERIOUS SHOCKER: Will and Jada Smith are separating. Or maybe not.

January Jones doesn't have to work hard to make me dislike her. I mean, she's beautiful on the outside, but I don't see much happening on the inside.

If you have a few million, you can buy Brad Pitt's old place.

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are having another baby.

Megan Fox is getting rid of a tattoo.

Ryan Gosling is breaking up street fights now.

Here's why I think Will Arnett and Amy Poehler are adorable.

Octomom really needs to get an actual job.

E! has no sense of humor.

Kate Winslet's vacation home caught fire.

You see The Hoff. I see the fabulous trannies surrounding him. I wish I had their legs!
Benicio Del Toro has a baby girl.

What will that MDA telethon be without Jerry Lewis?

A rock couple has a new baby.

Here's a z-list Hollywood engagement.

A former Baywatch babe has a new baby.


The Middle is getting a little funny help.

Sarah Jessica Parker won't let Sex And The City die.

Rihanna is bendy.
Anne Hathaway says she can speak British.

Another Real Housewife is getting a real divorce.

Lindsay Lohan can't get movie work. I guess that's why she's doing this.

This feud made me hungry.

In case you were under a rock: Kim Kardashian got married. She also made a sickening amount of cash off the nuptials.

A country singer married her girlfriend.

Rest in peace, Nick Ashford.
And Jerry Leiber.
Also, Uncle Frank.
And Michael Showers.

No comments: