This is kind of cute. I will Netflix this one.
Robert De Niro movies always get a glance from me - though not necessarily in the theater.
Friends With Kids
Jon Hamm? Yep. I'm in.
21 Jump Street
Only in the privacy of my own home.
Jeff Who Lives At Home
I think I could maybe make this viewing a drinking game.
The only reason I'm curious about this one: Julia Roberts is bad.
I can watch this in the daytime.
What I'll Skip:
- Project X - I am probably the age of the parents of the kids who are most likely excited about this movie.
- Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie - This is the kind of movie that should really just be a five minute internet clip.
- John Carter - I don't have a beef with Disney, but this movie seems less realistic than a cartoon. I can't do this (even though Taylor Kitsch is super hot).
- A Thousand Words - I am past the point of rooting for an Eddie Murphy comeback.
- Silent House - ANOTHER scary house movie? No, thanks.
- Goon - I bet this one is out of the theaters before the end of April.
- The Hunger Games - Never read the books because they didn't interest me, so I think it's OK for me to skip the movies.
- Wrath of The Titans - Ugh. Mythology.