Friday, November 23, 2012

Drawing The Line

I officially know it's the holiday season when I see this:
I sometimes wander the aisles of the grocery store, whispering to pumpkins, "You're not great, but you're still kind of cute." Yes, I know it's crazy, but I like it. 

Then, there's this:
Nothing says Turkey Day like a beagle carving a turkey for a bird!

I usually catch this one at least once:

This one is totally inappropriate, but one I giggle at at least once over the holidays:

WARNING: DO NOT PRESS PLAY UNLESS YOU CAN HANDLE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE.

But I absolutely MUST draw the line with these spinoffs:
But I think this REALLY takes the cake:

Anyone who tells you "happiness is a warm blanket," is NOT your friend. Unless you're homeless. Then, this whole thing is just mean and sad.

I can only hope this new movie bound for the theaters (and not straight to TV or DVD like the latest round of Charlie Brown movies) makes up for those shady knockoffs!

No comments: