Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Cheerios Might Love You. They Might Hate You.

I'm so confused about how I feel about one of my favorite cereals! As I was pouring my Cheerios into the bowl, I saw all these combinations on the box:


Why would this make me question my feelings about breakfast cereal? It's not that I don't like the idea of combining two cereals to make a breakfast (or whatever meal I'm having at the moment) food cocktail. In fact, these combinations look pretty yummy. It's that I have to buy TWO boxes of cereal!

If these ideas are so good, why don't the fine folks at Cheerios mix them up for me?

I didn't sleep well last night, so the idea of mixing cereal on my own is too much today. What about those kids who aren't big enough to do this on their own? If they have to wait for someone who can reach the cereal, they may not have much control over what winds up in the bowl. That's right. I'm looking out for the little people. And by that, I mean people littler than me and probably in need of a change of pants right now.

No comments: