Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Hallowiener!

This year, my Mom picked up a little costume for Charley. You can see he's super happy to be wearing it.
I didn't want the cat to think he was immune from the shenanigans, so I made him wear it, too.
Before you report me for abusing my pets, let me just say that I force them to wear things because I think it's the only way you can remind the furry ones who's really in charge.

And one more thing... My friend, Michelle, has a very patient lab named Jackson. Notice how many poses she's able to get out of his Fall photo shoot.
I hope you and your little ghosts, goblins, slutty nurses, etc., have a happy Halloween. If you want to share your pictures, send 'em my way and I'll post 'em!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to make a sign for my front door warning trick-or-treaters not to ring the doorbell as we all have swine flu. We don't, I just don't feel like hearing the doorbell ring all night. Plus, those Snickers are MINE.

No comments: