Friday, October 9, 2009

Week in Pop Culture

Holy Hell! When did Lindsay Lohan turn 50?

Liked "Fantasy Island?" How about that old show turned into a reality show. Yeah. It's happening.

This guy plays a closeted gay man on "Mad Men," but in real life, he's out...and ready to tie the knot!

Another celebrity has lost her dog.

Tyler Perry becomes the latest celebrity to talk about his abusive childhood. Sorry, doesn't make his movies funny.

Nancy Grace wants to be the next Judge Judy.

Jennifer Hudson will have a Christmas special on ABC. And here's her baby boy.

Tina Fey might be the big sister I always wanted!

This story says Karina Smirnoff might be hooking up with Aaron Carter. I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Miley Cyrus and her clan have quit Twitter. Aw, and I was this close to following them - or not.

Ugh. Another "National Lampoon" movie. I'm already going to take a pass on it.

Michael Vick is getting a reality show. I'll probably watch it once.

Tom Cruise tells Katie Holmes what to wear. Why doesn't this surprise me?

Remember Stephanie Seymour? She is getting divorced and it is NASTY.

Here's an odd choice for a "Playboy" cover girl (and no, it's not me).

This kid is so cute, he almost makes my ovaries skip a beat. ALMOST.








No comments: