Sunday, December 14, 2008

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

And it's not Bono.

My holiday spirit continues to elude me. I have watched more holiday movies. I have listened to more Christmas music. I've half-smiled at the holiday cards I've already received. Still - I got NOTHING.

I haven't bought cards to send. I haven't bought a single gift. Wait - that's not true. I have one that I bought a few months ago. That's it.

So, friends and family, don't expect much from me. If my spirit suddenly shows up, I will be happy (even if it means braving the crowded stores to shop). Be patient with me. If it doesn't show up, I promise I'll get around to getting you a gift. Consider this a fair notice: I may have to give out and I.O.U. this holiday season.

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

圣诞快乐!(Merry Christmas)^_^