Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Giggle

I have literally done almost nothing all week. And it has been fan-freaking-tastic!

I decided I needed to do some catching up on the news world since I have to return to work Monday (boo!). I came across this story and it made me giggle almost as much as this photo.
It made me think of some of the silly road signs I've seen. A favorite is one I've always wanted to photograph. It's near Refugio. It's a shrimp in a circle with a line through it.

"No Shrimping."

It's pretty random. I suppose they just don't want people throwing nets off the highway into the water. Still, it always makes me smile when I pass it. It's been years since I've taken that route, so I wonder if it is still there.

That's all I have for now. I know this post is kind of lame. But once I come out of exile, I'll try to find something more exciting for you!

No comments: