Friday, November 13, 2009

Week in Pop Culture

Just when I thought I had lost interest in anything Gwyneth Paltrow or Nicole Kidman had to do, they go and team up together. Oh, Gwynnie! You think playing Nicole's trannie wife is gonna hook me?

Dear Jane Fonda: You could be my grandma. I don't want to hear you talk about sex. Ever.

The paparazzi probably thought they had a good shot when Eva Mendes was spotted with the price tags still on her shoes. Then, she went all nipple on them.

Speaking of goodies, yet another celebrity has learned the hard way: don't take revealing pictures/video of yourself unless you're willing to share them with the world (or want to get tangled up in a lawsuit).

See! There is truth in advertising!

All the young girls who drool over Robert Pattinson should know this.

The Twitterer "Shit My Dad Says" will see his 140 character funnies on the small screen. And if you're on Twitter and not following this guy, you're missing out on a daily funny!

That Kathy Griffin dance show that was supposed to air on ABC is not gonna happen. I just can't believe there aren't some E & F list celebrities who couldn't use work these days.

I want to be Simon Cowell - or at least make as much money as he does (I'll do it for just one year - minus tight shirts that show off my nipples).

NBC is reformatting Jay Leno's show. Yeah. That's why people aren't watching.

I would totally care about Aerosmith breaking up - if we were in 1989.

If you want to feel better about yourself, check out these unflattering photos of Geena Davis.

I said it on twitter and I'll say it again here: if you get in Mike Tyson's personal space, you deserve to get punched.

Please ABC, don't re-do "Charlie's Angels." Just stick with what you've got! It's mostly good!

Megan Fox still isn't convincing me that she's not crazy.

Finally, congratulations to young Taylor Swift - who had the best week ever! She was really funny on SNL (people talked about her monologue, but this was my favorite moment) and then she took the top prize at the CMA Awards! Just hope she didn't catch Wynonna Judd's comments.

No comments: