Friday, May 21, 2010

Week In Pop Culture

I'm starting with this video because it makes me giggle EVERY time I see it. Plus, I think it's one really good reason for that Justin Bieber kid to get a hair cut.


Barbara Streisand is sharing her design secrets.


Why haven't I written Lindsay Lohan's obit yet?

I think Katherine Heigl did a very nice thing here, but I'm still not interested in watching her movies.

Courtney Love should stop talking about her sex life.

I don't get the big deal about Jennifer Lopez's demands. Sounds like an average day to me.

I'm not sure rehab will help Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

Not sure what Jennifer Aniston is selling here.

The Travoltas are having a baby.

This is my new reminder to wear sunblock every day.

Blake Lively has a chest. Vogue does not want you to see it.

Crazy Megan Fox is a germaphobeShe also needs a job.

The Smiths are super cute, but I could live the rest of my life without them over-sharing about their sex lives.

Get used to calling this guy "Sir."


Charlie Sheen is not walking away from his TV show.

I hope there are no more Klump movies.

I don't have a crystal ball, but I'm fairly certain more people will ♥ the "Eclipse" soundtrack more than the movie. Seriously. Kristen Stewart is HORRIBLE.

Not quite sure who this actress is, but she was photographed in a bikini. You're welcome, fellas.

Less than 24-hours after being crowned Miss USA, these photos were released. Good thing it's just a beauty pageant and not a scholarship competition.

No comments: