Friday, April 6, 2012

Week In Pop Culture

Look who's in an arm off:
Brooklyn Decker would like your attention.

Nicole Kidman is going to play Grace Kelly in a movie.

Tyler Perry says he was racially profiled.

Kim Kardashian might have a new boyfriend.

Matt Lauer isn't going away from Today any time soon.

Thank you, Beyonce, for letting me get a glimpse into your glamworld!

Jennifer Love Hewitt is still desperate.

I like Lady Gaga without makeup - even though it looks like she is getting into uni-brow territory.
I really hope Mindy Kaling's pilot makes it onto TV.

There's allegedly going to be a casting shakeup at SNL.

Mark Ruffalo is sharing too much.

Ryan Gosling is a real life superhero.

Here's some disturbing news about Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick.

I hope this new couple sticks together for a while. They're adorable!

There's Drew Barrymore's baby bump! Can you see it?
Rosie O'Donnell is selling her Miami mansion.

Ryan Seacrest likes to work.

What is James Bond without a martini?

One of the Brady Bunch is a new dad.

Here's Helena Bonham Carter almost looking normal.

Someone needs to hold a plastic surgery intervention with Lara Flynn Boyle. NOTE TO SELF: pitch plastic surgery intervention as new show to networks.
Neil Patrick Harris will host the Tony Awards again.

Rihanna wants to be Whitney Houston. In a movie, not real life. I think.

If I ever think about watching Two and a Half Men, someone remind me about this.

I'll pass on Clerks III.

I like this story about Titanic 3D.

Cameron Diaz, don't make this face around the cameras!
Mena Suvari would like you to look at her.

If this story is true, then Jaleel White is a jerk. And he's not very good at responding to these things.

Jennifer Lopez seems to know how to make her exes angry.

I don't know any of the people starring on the new In Living Color.

I'm not at all excited about The Three Stooges movie.

This Dumb and Dumber sequel is about 15 years too late.

I prefer Emma Stone to have red hair. As a blonde, it's almost like her hair is saying to Lindsay Lohan, "You WISH you had my career!"
Rihanna also has new hair.

Courtney Cox and Jenifer Aniston - friends no more?

Alec Baldwin is engaged.

Here's what people wore to the Kids Choice Awards.

Ashton Kutcher could look like Steve Jobs, but I'm not convinced he has the acting chops to play him. He should also stay away from country music people because I think they'd like to kick his ass.

Vanessa Minnillo posted this picture of herself without makeup.
Adam Levine is single.

I hope Adele is making this change because she wants to and not because of Karl Lagerfeld's mean words.

Bruce Willis has a new baby girl.

Either Mel Gibson has moments of niceness or he's trying to makeover his image here.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Adam Sandler misses more than he hits.

Here's what the ladies wore to the ACM Awards.

Mark Wahlberg works out.
Paris Hilton might be in denial about her status as a celebrity.

Chevy Chase sounds like an old crank.

Elton John is selling one of his homes.

Here are two reasons I like Kate Winslet.

People ask Tina Fey really strange questions but she's nice enough to answer them.

Aerosmith is working on a new album.

Bobbi Kristina Brown has a job.

Here's a sequel that is totally unnecessary.

No comments: