Friday, July 3, 2009

Week in Pop Culture

Note: I'm not including Michael Jackson news here because it's ever changing and, let's face it, it would fill the entire post.

Anna Kournikova may know how to swing a tennis racket, but she does not know how to throw punches.

I want to be Simon Cowell when I grow up. And by "grow up," I mean I want a check for $144 million.

Drea De Matteo is going to Wisteria Lane. Hopefully she will have a better life there than she did in Jersey.

Sarah Jessica Parker showed off her twins. Not those twins. Actual babies.

Al Franken FINALLY gets his spot in the Senate. Now, let the real funny business begin!

I can't tell them apart, but one of the Jonas boys is engaged. I had no idea they were old enough for such things!

A girl named Bar who is/isn't dating Leonardo DiCaprio made a naked video.


And the Emmy awards will be worth watching now that Neil Patrick Harris is hosting!

No comments: