Here's what I'm not watching:
- Eli Stone - I was on the fence about this after last season. I didn't make it through the first episode. I kept sighing and rolling my eyes at it. Buh-bye.
- Kath & Kim - This is like a SNL skit that goes on way too long (don't they do that with most skits these days?). I'm sure the original version was fun. This one, not so much. Gone.
- Crusoe - I never started this. I figured even though the show has a limited run, each episode is an hour long and I just didn't want to get into it. If it's any good, they'll re-run it later. I can catch it then. Otherwise, I figure it's not that big of a loss.
- The Ex List - Another show that didn't get any of my time. I never bothered to add it to my list of shows to record. Not hearing a lot of buzz about it, so I figure I'm not missing anything.
New shows I'm loving:
- True Blood - Yes, it's like vampire porn some weeks, but it's so well done!
- My Own Worst Enemy - Christian Slater in a role very much like Jason Bourne? Yes, please!
- 90210 - Guilty pleasure! And I'm hoping Dylan will come back!
- Fringe - Yes, the idea of taking a dude out of the looney bin to go to some secret lab at Harvard to figure out what "The Pattern" is all about is far fetched - especially when he says things like "I wet my pants." Still, I'm intrigued by these wild experiments!
- Life on Mars - It's cool. I'm not sure if this guy is in a coma or if he has traveled in time, but I'm sticking by it to find out!