Friday, May 27, 2011

Week In Pop Culture

Let's start with Elle Macpherson's awesome legs.

Amy Poehler offered up some good advice to Harvard grads.

It might be too late for Jude Law to join the Hair Club For Men.

Guess who said yes to rehab?

She didn't win DWTS, but Kirstie Alley looks pretty good.

I kind of hope this DWTS casting happens.

Geeks should start saving for the Star Trek theme park.

Not surprised you could sample pot brownies at Paula Abdul's house.

Here's something I wish I had never known about Kurt Cobain.

It must be tough for Lindsay Lohan to be confined to her home.

Ryan Reynolds isn't looking for a new lady.

I don't believe this couple is getting married.

Naughty fun.

Is it sad or funny that a 98 Degrees singer is now dancing with Chippendales?

That bin Laden movie is coming out next year.

Maybe Law & Order: SVU has run its course.

Is The Bible the ultimate reality show?

I can't wait to see the Emmy's!

Luke Perry is just like (most of) us!

OOH! I love these!

Take a break.

Chelsea Handler is sharing (maybe too much?).

How I know the world is not ending (yet): there may be another Rolling Stones tour.

Can we see Hangover 2 before the talk of a third movie?

If you're slightly famous, the last thing you should try to do is run from the law.

It looks like ABC is quietly doing a reboot of Bosom Buddies.

Are all things Spiderman cursed?

Queen Latifah is now in the clothing and accessories business.

Is this necessary? I mean, I'll probably watch it, but I'm not sure I need to.

This made me happy!
Hmmm. Lady Gaga does not love one of her songs that is one of my favorites.

If this story is true, Maria Shriver has some really good girlfriends.

Has anyone started the "countdown to breakup" for this couple?

I can't wait to see pictures from Sofia Coppola's wedding!

As far as I know, this lady hasn't had a weight problem, but I guess she's still qualified for The Biggest Loser.

Look! It's a Hollaback bikini girl!

Lindsay Lohan had a bikini malfunction.

I'm kind of surprised more boxers don't wind up in rehab.


This makes me wish Justin Timberlake would join the SNL cast (only if he's not going to make music anymore).

If you have a few million bucks, you can buy Elizabeth Taylor's house.

Oh, Zach Galifianakis, how I love you.

A former Friend has a baby girl.

This reminds me of Uma Thurma's unworldly beauty.

I need no reminders of Christina Hendricks' beauty.

Do these two look alike - not just in the mustache area?
Donald Trump dealt with some important business.

Russell Brand is not welcome in Japan.

Want to see Rihanna sing and Britney lip sync?


If you care about the Billboard Award winners, click here. To see what the performers wore, click here.

This probably made some Beliebers cry and make a few death threats.

Tom Brady used to be hot.

Debbie Harry totally rocks 65.

I don't even know what to say about this royal wedding gift.

Who needs LOST, when this actress has a baby!

Some actress better known for her weight loss is now married.

Betty White talks about her favorite mistakes.

Dear Bradley Cooper, we could have been cool if only you had not shared this story.


Transformers fans won't have to wait much longer for the next installment.

Sexual harassment is heelarious?

Tom Hardy has one strong back.

This couple was only engaged for six months before breaking up. I'm gonna say she's was a Bridezilla.

Katy Perry's tour rider doesn't surprise me.

Rest in peace, Macho Man.

No comments: