Friday, April 9, 2010

Week In Pop Culture

What's new, pussycat? Oh, ANOTHER reality TV show.

Nicollette Sheridan is dishing about her final days at "Desperate Housewives." It's way juicier than any plot on the show!

I thought these two would be together forever.

I'm not a doctor, but I've watched enough medical shows on TV to believe you can get an upper respiratory infection from smoking crack.

I've established that I'm on Team Coco. So when I saw this, it made me smile.

Halle Berry is usually trendy, but I seriously hope this does not catch on.

Ugh. Gisele.

Allow me to get into the mind of Pamela Anderson. "I want to look hot. No, really hot. Like I've been in a sauna with full makeup all day. Yeah. That's it."

Jennifer Hudson wants to be able to bounce quarters off her butt. Um, I'm pretty sure that's NOT why God gave us butts.

Now, you can dress like a Lohan (cocaine not included)!

Here's what happens when a Kardashian is foiled by her own dress.

And I'll leave you with this video I think might border on child abuse. From the song, to the dance to the fact that this boy doesn't have pajamas that actually fit him - it's all a mess, yet I couldn't look away...

No comments: