Friday, April 16, 2010

Week In Pop Culture

Heidi Montag appears to have plastic skin, so, um victory for the plastic surgeon?

Conan's going to TBS and he'll bump George Lopez. Guess what? No bad blood.

Jessica Simpson looks a lot like her hair gay.

What in the Kelly McGillis is happening here?

Bret Michaels fans never got to see him at San Antonio's Sea World - he had to have emergency surgery (not STD-related - allegedly).

Britney Spears reveals the worst kept secret: She's photoshopped like mad, y'all.

Justin Timberlake might be a douchebag.

David Beckham eats pretzels.

Larry King is getting divorced. AGAIN.

Mel Gibson is ditching his baby mama.

I ♥ Kathy Griffin, but could have lived my entire life without knowing she's a) vajazzling and b) getting a pap smear near a pool.

I know girls do drastic things after a break-up, but I think buying boobs might be a bit much.

Celebs strip down (but keep full hair and makeup).

Not that I ever thought Steven Seagal was a great guy, but this makes me think he's a creep times two!

If you've ever wanted to know what a desperate-for-love 40-something smells like, here you go.

RIP, Dixie Carter. I will always love your Julia Sugarbaker.
And go here to see some of her best moments.

No comments: