Friday, June 3, 2011

Week In Pop Culture

Who knew Liev Schreiber had this going on?
I don't pick up hitchhikers, but I'd totally pick up Bono.

This is a bit of honesty from Shia LaBeouf.

Guess who's the richest supermodel?

Tony Bennett's duets album is getting, um, interesting.

Billy Bob Thornton's estranged daughter is looking at time behind bars.

Still not interested in that American Pie sequel.

Nor am I interested in this Scientology movie.

And this reboot makes me roll my eyes.

Pink had a baby girl.

How long before Cindy Crawford's daughter is modeling? She's gorgeous!
Not at all surprised Ellen Barkin's a cougar.

Chelsea Handler may be moving on from her E! show.

I can't believe it's taken this long to bring back Fear Factor.

Rihanna's new video is stirring up controversy.

I'm totally excited about the Emmys!

New couple alert?

New couple breakup.

Here's crazy in a bikini.
Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have some specific requirements for their kids' tutor.

Do we need a Rocky musical?

And here's why I never believe this magazine.

Sarah Silverman is returning to TV.

Justin Timberlake is sharing a lot.

Adele is already working on her next album. Can't wait!

I'm a little surprised all that reality show money does not appear to be enough to fix Tori Spelling's bad boob job.
Frank Sinatra liked his showers.

Someone posted naked pictures of someone who looks a lot like Blake Lively.

An actress/model is engaged.

Angelina's Cleopatra won't be like Elizabeth Taylor's.

I think I know what it will take for me to FINALLY quit Grey's Anatomy: no more McSteamy.

Who wants (to be) a sandwich?
Alec Baldwin is making me a little excited about Rock of Ages.

Here's some Hunger Games casting news.

I liked it better when Brad and Angelina weren't talking about their relationship.

Michael Jackson's daughter is getting to be a normal kid.

Andy Dick might be taking his name a little too literally.

This is beach-appropriate footwear?

I don't care if Cougartown is changing its name - I still won't watch it.

I'm happy to see this guy is still working.

If these three ladies worked together, I bet a lingerie shop would sponsor them.

Joan Collins is selling one of her houses. It's BYOD - Bring Your Own Drama.

Sean Kingston was in a scary accident.

I don't envy celebrities and the whole "belly bulge is a baby" speculation. It's rude when it happens to real people - and they don't have pictures drawing attention to it!

Hoping that by pointing out how cute Sarah Jessica Parker's twins are that we'll never have to suffer through another Sex and The City movie again.
Not the least bit surprised this couple is breaking up.

Thanks to the paparazzi, it seems like celebrities (like this one) have pregnancies that last years.

It's totally tough being Lindsay Lohan these days.

It should be illegal to take photos of anyone like this - ESPECIALLY the lovely Christina Hendricks.

Robin Williams' daughter doesn't really look like him.

That is not Marlene Dietrich. It's Scarlett Johansson.
Niecy Nash is married.

So is Tony Romo.

We may see more of Jennifer Lopez than we want to.

Ice-T's wife really wants you to appreciate her, um, asset.

Roseanne Barr might return to TV.

Rest in peace, Jeff Conaway.
And Gil Scott-Heron.

No comments: