Friday, June 18, 2010

Week In Pop Culture

I love this song!


Seriously, famous folk, STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR BEDROOM BEHAVIOR!

If this doesn't get that Justin Bieber to get a haircut, I don't know what will.

Lindsay Lohan might not have been drinking.

I was kind of onboard with Debbie Harry's outfit - until I saw the sandals.


This makes me really want to work for Oprah.

Ashton Kutcher is just like us!

Cameron Diaz thinks talking about her sex life will get people to see that action movie of hers.

Not long after admitting he had a serious drug problem, this actor says he was kidnapped and forced to do all the bad things he quit. Totally believable.

Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart had my dream wedding. Sarcasm, folks.

Perez Hilton is in a giant heap of trouble - maybe.

Here's America Ferrera looking the opposite of her "Ugly Betty" character. PS - She's engaged!


I triple dog dare you to go out to dinner dressed like this.

Did you know all 25 of these things about Elizabeth Taylor?

Miley Cyrus is seriously becoming more like Crazy Britney. I'm standing by for the head shaving.

Not sure about playing the Michael Jackson video game (safe for kids - apparently no molestations!).

I feel so sorry for the Sheen kids. Mom's in rehab. Dad's facing jail time.

Megan Fox is engaged and (because she's crazy) already lost her ring.

When your last big movie was 11 years ago, this is not how you stay in the news.

Here's proof there's an age limit on The Bieber.

I ♥ my Betty White, but I seriously hope if this is true, I hope to never see them. Wait. False alarm.

How does a washed up boy bander try to stay relevant? Acting like he's interested in a real-life Oompa Loompa.

Heidi Klum really should share her secrets. How does a mother of four look like this?

 Which "Desperate" lady walks around in her panties for all to see? This one.

Wait just a darned second. You mean to tell me "The Flinstones" was NOT historically accurate?

I haven't even heard this song, but I already want to stab myself in the ears.

I find this "relationship" to be creepy and totally media-whorish.

Catherine Zeta-Jones wins the award for "Speech I Wish I Had Never Heard."

Fellas, good news! Eva Mendes will get naked pretty easily.

Thinking about going on one of those reality shows to strike it rich? You might want to read this.

These photos are supposed to make you think Lindsay Lohan actually works out.

Olsen twins have more money than I'll ever see. So why do they think this is a good look?

It could have been worse, though. They could have walked out looking like this. At least Aretha did a do-over with a new 'do.

Who wants mom jeans or Daisy Dukes?


RIP Jimmy Dean. I'll celebrate your wonderful life with one of your breakfast goodies!

No comments: