Tuesday, June 15, 2010

World Cup Fever?

Truth: I don't understand soccer.


It's not because I don't want to. It's just that whenever I've watched it, I feel like there should be more scoring. It's like human Foosball - without the ball going in the little goal thingy.


When I do watch, I like the end - when the guys take off their shirts.
Yes. I said it. Every sexist word. I said it.


So, I think it's interesting when people drop everything or roll out of bed at sunrise to watch soccer. And by interesting, I mean, "What's wrong with you people?" It's not like if you miss a goal they won't reshow it again and again! Seriously, it could be the only scoring the entire game - they'll want you to see that!


Still, I'm looking for my World Cup spirit. It has to be in me, right? Like, YAY, AMERICA! But that silly Vuvuzela hasn't helped.

Even without that, I haven't given up on myself. I made this in hopes of getting into it. What do you think?



Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!


No comments: