Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Trapped!

I think the DVR is one of the best inventions! I love not watching commercials - plus, with my super long list of shows I watch (see the column at the right) I feel like I'm more efficient with the TV viewing. I mean, I can watch an hour-long show in 40 minutes!

When I go to the movies, I get extremely frustrated being forced to sit through the commercials. Is it not enough that I'm paying $20 for a ticket, soda and popcorn? You really need me to sit through these ads?

Fruit singing about underwear. Great.

I love lemonade! I hate sharks! So if this was supposed to convince me to pack lemonade on my next boating trip, I'll pass. I'm not doing anything that will bring sharks near me - even if they'll be so happy they'll do flips in the air.

Really? First of all, showing this ad in a theater that does not sell Coke Zero kind of makes me angry. Then, if you're going to have a time machine, don't use it to avoid making mistakes - GO PLACES! SEE THINGS! I guess this guy is too much of a screw up to use the time machine for good. Not a ringing endorsement of Coke Zero (even though it's my favorite soda).

I've seen these ads in four theaters in the last week. They're not part of the same chain. I suppose it's a coincidence/my bad luck that I've been forced to sit through these commercials. I say more previews, less ads! You're already making plenty of money off me!

No comments: