Sunday, April 17, 2011

REAL Woman?

Sometimes a lady likes to put her business right in your face. 

Don't be dirty. Sicko.

I'm talking about the woman behind the wheel of this gas guzzler.
It might be hard to see her customized license plate from this photo, so allow me to zoom in.
That's REEL WM.

Maybe she's not sure how to spell "real."

Maybe she likes to fish.

Maybe it's not even a she. Maybe it's a fisherman who likes to stay warm.

But there's nothing I like about this. Not the ugly cross between an SUV and a pickup. Not the customized plate. And I definitely don't like the whole "in your face" license plate. Anyone who buys that vehicle is pretty much giving the middle finger to everyone else. Serious superiority complex. Serious a-hole.

Now, I could be wrong. But I don't think I am.

To see other personalized license plates deciphered, click here.

No comments: