Friday, April 29, 2011

Week In Pop Culture

Royal wedding acknowledged.

Meredith Viera is saying "adios" to Today.

January Jones is pregnant.

So, 50Cent is into comedy now. That's a joke, right?

I could have lived my whole life without knowing Raquel Welch does not dig the Brazilian.

Paris Hilton and her boyfriend were attacked outside a courthouse.

Another week, another celebrity in rehab.

Does Paula Deen have a secret?

Rihanna is just like the rest of us - at the airport.

Steven Tyler has "written" a book.

Renee Zellwegger had a few birthday parties.

This Olivia Munn picture is for the geeks. You're welcome.

Demi Moore will be doing work I'll never see.

Katie Holmes got an apology from a tabloid.

Really, Miley Cyrus?

Thanks to Natalie Portman's dad, I'm adding "fertility thriller" to the genres I won't read.

I really hope this story about Tina Turner is not true.

Justin Timberlake is in a movie about that "friends with benefits" nonsense, but that's not him.

When I grow up, I want to be Christie Brinkley.

I don't love her dress, but Jessica Simpson's legs are awesome!

This actor has officially creeped me out - and I've never seen him act!

I am not quite on board with Julianne Moore's Sarah Palin.

Know who makes the most sense on this whole Charlie Sheen mess? Tracy Morgan. I cannot believe I just wrote that.

I suppose if Justin Bieber can get kids to brush their teeth, that's a good thing.

This news does not make me more interested in Green Lantern.

Not my favorite Jake Gyllenhaal look.

A former American Idol judge is talking about it.

Still excited about Aaron Sorkin's HBO show.

Looks like DWTS is just the career boost Kirstie Alley needed.

Karl Lagerfield is strange. Wait. He's super rich. He's "eccentric."

Katie Couric is leaving CBS.

Jennifer Aniston will be bi-coastal.

Kate Hudson is engaged.

Natalie Portman is still pregnant.

Gwyneth Paltrow used the one word I won't say.

I'm pretty sure Levi Johnston can't read, so I do not believe he's actually "writing" this book.

How does Beyonce walk in these?

Can we all agree Nic Cage is a bit crazy?

There might be an Entourage movie.

A reality TV actress is engaged.

A funny guy is engaged.

Seriously, Mariah. Knock this off.
This sounds interesting.

Paris Hilton nearly killed an actress. Or did she?

Cold, hard reality for those "reality TV stars" who "write' books.

Guess which (old) Brits will be rockin' the Olympics.

Toni Collette had a baby.

I don't think I've ever seen Rachel Bilson act, but she can definitely rock a bikini.
Katie Holmes can afford to have someone help her not look like this.

Lady Gaga thinks she's a loser.

This actor is thinking of calling it quits. I hope he gets some voice over work because that's what I like most about him.

Flavor Flav is out of the chicken business.

How cute is this Hollywood family?

The Black Eyed Peas are retiring a song. I wish they'd just quit making music.

Emma Watson was bullied so she quit college. Really, college kids? You should know better.

America was not "Mad About" Paul Reiser's new show.

This couple was married over the weekend. If this is true, then I'm officially creeped out by that girl.

Lindsay Lohan was sentenced to jail. Again. And she has an unusual community service assignment.

This model is pregnant.

Betty White gets the giggles. LOVE THIS!

Rest in peace, Phoebe Snow.

No comments: