Sunday, November 20, 2011

I Think I Know You

I really have to hand it to Adam. I gave him an assignment and he has come through. I hope he doesn't think I'm paying him for each of these (and if he does, my going rate is one penny per item). So, let's take a look at some of his recent personalized license plate sightings.
So, Melisa. I see you're a fan of Aggies and Cowboys - and the Jesus Fish! Also, now I know what  name to shout when you cut me off in traffic. Thanks for that!
I'm not sure if this is the Cadillac driver's last name or if they like Yorkie dogs.
I'm thinking this driver likes his fast car and calls it the "Texas Rocket." Or he's into racketeering - in which case, he should not advertise this as the Feds will be onto him in no time.
This one's confusing. Does this driver like Lake Amistad? Is he asking/stating "Am I a Stud?" If it's the second one, I'm gonna say no. Yukons are what parents drive to take their kids to and from soccer practice.
Oh, Infiniti driver! You're so cute! You're telling me your Jaguar-esque car ate a Jag? Is that why they look alike? Is it like when a really ambitious snake eats something huge and you can see the outline of its catch in the middle of its body? Neat!
ORNGE? Um, color blind driver, your Hummer is NOT orange. It's silverish. Not even a hint of orange. Also, your giant gas guzzler kind of makes me want to stab the spare tire.

That's all for now. You can see other personalized license plates here.

No comments: