Friday, November 18, 2011

Week In Pop Culture

Here's Anne Hathaway occupying Wall Street.
Fellas, be glad Sofia Vergara didn't take a publicist's advice.

Those wax figures usually look good. I don't know what happened with Selena Gomez's figure.

I think Elle MacPherson looks good without makeup.

I'm going to miss Regis in the morning.

Alex Rodriguez seems to have moved on from Cameron Diaz.

Kid, this isn't even Lady Gaga's scariest outfit.
I am fascinated by the re-opening of the case of Natalie Wood's death!

Dr. Dre is taking a break from music.

Tori Spelling's husband "accidentally" posted a picture of her boobs on Twitter.

Juliette Lewis was in a bikini this week.

The latest bad idea remake: Munsters.

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher are officially over. And I'm not sure why we need to hear stories like this.

Heidi Klum, I don't get this.
George Clooney might be afraid of his girlfriend.

Joy Behar is quitting her HLN show.

Do we need more biblical epics?

Catherine Zeta-Jones is in a movie with Mark Wahlberg?

Ricky Gervais will officially be back at the Golden Globes.

I cannot believe people are calling Miley Cyrus fat.
South Park will be around for a few more years.

Niki Taylor has a new baby.

Justin Bieber's paternity mess is just dumb.

Those Fanning girls are adorable!

Mariah Carey may have an interesting choice in a new manager.

This Jessica Simpson story is not really believable.

I would like to file my formal protest against People's Sexiest Man Alive selection. Ryan Gosling was ROBBED! At least I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I haven't done the research, but if there is not a "Celebrity Sweat Stain" site, there should be.
I don't care what Margaret Thatcher's friends say, I'm still watching Meryl Streep play the Iron Lady.

Connie Britton has a baby boy.

Gene Simmons is not a fan of Axl Rose.

Don't get too excited about that new Amy Winehouse album.

Johnny Depp is funny.

Just when I was starting to like Suburgatory, they had to go do this.

This Spiderman lawsuit is getting nasty.

I guess The Oprah is OK with her BFF leaving her network to go to CBS.

Look who's a spokespig!
Chelsea Handler is earning big bucks!

Heather Locklear and Jack Wagner called off their engagement.

Britney Spears is back in a bikini.

Angelina Jolie doesn't appear to be quitting acting any time soon.

And here's why I love Amy Adams.

Oh, Courtney Love.

Smoking is NOT sexy, Rihanna.
I'm not sure I believe Cameron Diaz is hooking up with this guy.

Hells Angels did a nice deed for Dita Von Teese.

SNL's Keenan Thompson is married.

Pamela Anderson is playing the Virgin Mary.

I feel a little sorry for celebrities. Stories like this make it hard for them to turn down fans without coming off as jerks.

I just can't picture kids singing along to a song called I Got AIDS.


Kathy Griffin.
I find this story about Katie Holmes to be completely believable.

A nun wants her some of that Sister Act money.

With a comic book worth a couple of million dollars, it's no wonder Nic Cage has financial problems!

Anna Kournikova isn't helping people lose weight anymore.

Kelly Brook is the anti-teen girl role model. Seriously, ladies of all ages need to stop doing that.

This is exactly how I believe Leonardo DiCaprio spends his birthdays.

Some "actress" and her lawsuit against Amazon.com is getting nasty.

Those Kardashians really need to get over themselves.

Lady Gaga.
Madonna apparently forgot she's a mother.

I'd like to speak for the world here: NO ONE wants Courtney Love to perform topless.

NBC has hired another daughter of a former president.

So, Jesse James is still a jerk.

Brad Pitt says he's retiring from acting, just not on a specific date.

Jay-Z had a t-shirt scandal.

Jennifer Lopez might be dating a dancer.

Oprah, your honorary Oscar does not forgive your support of those stereotypical (and somewhat racist) Tyler Perry movies.

I like that Gwen Stefani and her son are dressed alike.
Justin Timberlake made good on his promise to go to the Marine Corps Ball.

I need Reese Witherspoon's home.

Zoe Saldana is single, fellas.

Stories like this make Melissa McCarthy even more lovable.

Some actress who I don't know is getting divorced.

This story from Adam Sandler is funny, but not so funny that I want to see Jack and Jill.

Love that Katy Perry is doing a free concert in a big venue for fans.

R. Kelly is just strange.


No comments: