Friday, July 30, 2010

Week In Pop Culture

Here's one more reason to love Emily Blunt.

Watch what happens when a "Mad Men" star talks bath time with an interviewer.

This guy gets a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame - and there's not one prosthetic penis in sight!


Obligatory bikini link.


Ladies, stop coloring your hair! Look who's making grey hair cool!


There's a new "Incredible Hulk" in town.

Ellen is leaving "American Idol." And another judge might have been fired. This potential new panel still doesn't make me want to watch the show.

If you think your war against wrinkles is bad, try being a celebrity with a few age lines.

Drew Carey is half the man he used to be.


"Dancing With The Stars" isn't back for a few months, but it appears casting news is starting to leak.


I want Britney's photoshopper!


Good news: Janet Jackson is a spokesmodel. Bad news: PETA isn't happy about it.


This looks like the most uncomfortable bikini ever.

Yep. Definitely going to see this movie.

Sweet mother of God! Paris Hilton is releasing another album! I can already feel my ears bleeding.

Justin Timberlake thinks this ad will get you to drink his tequila.


Here's a little game I like to call "Musical Odd Couple."

Apparently, The Boss loves him some Rolling Stones.

I wouldn't mind daily meetings if this happened.

One of the craziest "Real Housewives" gave this kooky interview.

This makes me thing Bob Barker might miss his old gig.

Rihanna is going to be on the big screen.

I ♥ her as Betty Draper, but I have serious questions about January Jones.

Drew Barrymore is deep.

I see London. I see France. I see Jessica Biel's underpants!

I have been opposed to starring in a reality show for a while, but this changes everything. Sign me up!

Rebecca DeMornay has had some good work. Or maybe it's genetic?

Holy '80s hair! These photos of Jon Bon Jovi should have been kept under lock and key a little longer.

This bit of news makes me think I should read "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo."

Madonna might be up to no good.

I think I'm done with Oliver Stone. Apology NOT accepted.

Ron Livingston goes Keyboard Cat.

Let me get this straight: have drinking/shopping problem, sell off access to your ex-husband and get a job offer from Oprah? Now on my list of things to do: marry famous dude.

Bret Michaels is a douche bag.

What?!?! No third "Sex and the City" movie? If I had seen the second one, maybe I would care - or not.

I have never seen a family of travelers looking this happy. And she never looks exhausted. I hate her.

I could see this ruining your day - especially if you were performing a concert.

Look what musician might be getting into politics in a big way.

I don't know if it's the angle or what, but Jennifer Lopez's butt doesn't seem to be that big.

How can I make this my ringtone? Thank you, "Mad Men," for introducing me to this magic!

There's a new lady on Wisteria Lane and it's still not enough to make me watch that show again.

Parents, don't let your kids grow up to be Paris Hilton.

Could mold, not a prescription cocktail/illness, be what really killed Brittany Murphy and her husband?

OOOH! "Glee" spoilers!

Here's an actress desperately trying to get people to look at her - well, not all of her.

If you've ever wondered what celebrities look like when they hit the gym, click here.

Here's a reality TV episode I'll be sure to miss.

My favorite actor is responding to a sexual harassment suit with a counter suit.

That young actress who retired a month ago has reconsidered.

I'm not sure this sequel is necessary.

No comments: