Monday, July 14, 2008

Crazy Kitten

Sometimes Chaplin has moments of cuteness.Other times, he has moments of wild beast.Still, he's adorable - except when he bites. I'm trying to break him of that. I know, he's just 9-weeks-old, I shouldn't be so hard on him. But his teeth are like razor blades. Maybe not razor blades. I suppose it's more like a stapler.

He's almost as tall as Charley. And he has gotten longer. But he's not as long as Charley. He weighs a little more than 3lbs. He has become fixated with the pantry. Every time I open the door, he darts in there. No matter how many times I remove him, he keeps running back into it. BTW - my pantry is not the walk-in kind. It's basically a closet.

So there's my Chaplin update of the week - mainly for my Mom's benefit. She wants to know how her grandkitten is doing.

No comments: