Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Suck It Oil Companies, Pt. 5

It's been a while since I've written one of these. It doesn't mean that I'm accepting gas prices these days. It just means I've been paying the same price for about a month - give or take a penny.That still makes me mad. There is no reason why gas prices should be that high! It's an outrage! It's making me use exclamation points excessively!

I know, I know, it could be worse. I still don't wait for my car to get below 1/4 of a tank. I fill up before then out of fear the next time I need gas, the prices will be more than $4! This is why I use mapquest to find cheap gas prices on my route.

I'm still carpooling a few days of the week. Some weeks more than others as my carpool buddy has to fill in for other co-workers when they call in sick or take vacation. The nerve! Clearly, they hate the environment.

No comments: