Monday, September 6, 2010

Designers FINALLY Get It!

Next time you put on your jeans, take a good look in the mirror. Do you look like this:
If your answer is "Yes," I have a few questions for you:

  • Why?
  • Is that comfortable?
  • Why?
Now, I'm not the most fashionable person around (I often choose comfort over style - but I have not resorted to wearing Crocs and sweatpants to work - yet), but I know a fashiontastrophe when I see it.

Muffin top!

Ladies, even if you only have a slight belly pooch, you're calling all eyes to your front and back fat with your ill-fitting jeans! You're also smooshing your butt into the most unflattering shape. Isn't that one of the reasons you're wearing a shirt that doesn't cover your belt? Even in her crazy, slightly jiggly days, Britney Spears wouldn't be caught dead looking like that. Don't be obsessed with the size! Be obsessed with the fit!

If you can't do that on your own, one designer is promising jeans that will do it all: Levi's! Do you see one bit of bulge around the waist here?
They even have a few videos explaining how these jeans work.

Since they're made by Levi, they shouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Even if they do, you muffin toppers should consider this worth the investment. Please. Spare us all from seeing your bits hanging over your waistline. Not cute. Not funny. Just a big, fat DON'T.

Note: I am not getting paid by Levi's to promote these jeans. But I will gladly accept cash or a gift card!

No comments: