Friday, September 24, 2010

Week In Pop Culture

Faced with rumors of marital woes, this is how one couple counters the tabloids.


Chris Noth has good news: no more Sex and The City movies!


This makes me super excited for next week's Glee!


Kirstie Alley says she lost more than 50 pounds, then posted a picture hiding her body.


Ugh. Brooke Shields says she can still fit into those Calvins.


Another week, another celebrity divorce.


This might be the ultimate pop culture scoop: guess which 80s TV star is the godmother of Angelina Jolie's pack?


I learned something new about John Hamm.


Just because Madonna's daughter looks almost like her, that doesn't mean she wants to.


I am totally opposed to this potential casting news.


Is this the new middle-aged lady trend?


I want to be Gwen Stefani's wax figure.


Aretha Franklin's son was severely beaten.

Is this a Lil too much work?

I love Meryl Streep a little more.

Katy Perry is too sexy for Sesame Street.

Cher is leaving Las Vegas.

I don't remember hearing about Leonardo DiCaprio playing J. Edgar Hoover in a movie, but he is. And he'll have a male lover.

American Idol named its judges and I couldn't be less interested in the show.

Pamela Anderson has learned a valuable lesson.

Anthony Hopkins might have an eating disorder.

I guess if she's not going to make a decent movie, Halle Berry can at least rock a dress.

After just one episode, HBO already renewed Boardwalk Empire for a second season.

Wyclef Jean has come to his senses.

Eddie Vedder got married.

Kate Winslet has clearly moved on from her ex.

It's been 25 years since The Breakfast Club and the stars are showing their age.

Want to know who's saggy belly this is? Click here.

A celebrity marriage ends because of Scientology? I. Am. Shocked.

I don't usually love New Year's Eve, but I could totally get on board with this party (if only I had an invite).

Aretha Franklin is great. Her eye for casting her own biopic, not so much.

Balthazar Getty's wife must have received a large piece of jewelry or something.

I don't care what this show is about, but I'll watch it!

At least it's not a meat dress.

Look, Keanu. I get that you're sad and all. But, for the love of God, PLEASE DO NOT BRING BACK "BILL AND TED!"

There's nothing routine about Katy Perry's bachelorette party.

Now, you can look AND smell just like Mariah Carey.

Are The Quaids filming a reality show? If not, their crazy antics could be interesting. PS - I want credit for that one if anyone gets this to happen!

Michael J. Fox wants you to know he's still short.

Oh, Carey Mulligan! You don't have to do this!

Lindsay Lohan admitted she failed her drug test on Twitter. Nope. Still not gonna follow her. Also, it looks like she's going back to jail. THIS JUST IN: She's going to jail.

Ricki Lake is kind of suddenly homeless.

Look what celebrity lesbian tied the knot!

Paris Hilton won't serve time in jail. But she is having a hard time traveling.

Russell Brand was arrested.

R.I.P, Eddie Fisher.

No comments: