Friday, November 26, 2010

Week In Pop Culture

Can you guess the supermodel on vacation?
ANOTHER remake: The Lone Ranger? Really?

Billy Joel had old man surgery.


Mission: Impossible may live on without Tom Cruise.

Here's a strange celebrity crime story.

I get it, Superbowl. You don't want me to watch your halftime show.

MTV is kind of getting back into the business of music on the TV.

If you haven't heard Nicki Minaj, you might want to get familiar with at least part of her.

CUTE KID ALERT: This boy's parents are Amy Poehler and Will Arnett.
Jessica Simpson almost let TV keep her from getting engaged.

Kanye is still angry about a lot of things.

Angelina Jolie hates Thanksgiving.

I'm not sure this couple is actually dating - but I think it's safe to say they're spending a lot of time naked.

Halle Berry wants another baby.

George Lopez's divorce looks like it's going to cost him a lot.

Billy Joel had surgery.

I nominate Neil Patrick Harris for the "cutest dad ever" award. There is one, right?

Dane Cook: still not funny, now creepy.
I'm a wee bit jealous of Blake Lively.

Christian Bale says he just has one more Batman movie in him.

Demi Moore spends a fortune on her face - and it shows.

John Travolta and Kelly Preston have a new baby boy.

Here's Jessica Alba reminding me why I don't watch her "act."

Paris Hilton's posturing for attention is SOOO old.

I like when actors are honest about really bad movies.

Fantasia's reality is pretty tragic.

This does not make me want a pair of Sketchers.

I think Shonda Rhimes has finally found a way to get me to stop watching "Grey's Anatomy."

Look who's had some work done:

When will celebrities learn not to text people?

Miley Cyrus has totally become 2001 Britney Spears.

Kat Von D's house burned down.

Hey, Courtney Love! Don't go changin'...

That crazy Tim Burton wants your help writing a story on Twitter.

FYI: Will Ferrell is just fine being the most overpaid actor.

It looks like Joan Rivers may never win an Oscar - even if it's just a documentary focusing on her.

If you want to see how the ladies dressed for the American Music Awards (an award that doesn't really mean anything - go Grammy or go home, musicians!), go here.

It appears we all need to send Kate Bosworth cheeseburgers. STAT!

ICYMI: Anne Hathaway's impression of Katie Holmes was even better than Vanessa Bayer's Miley Cyrus.

Drew Carey is coming back to primetime.

Since I can't unread this piece about Martina Navratilova, I must share it.

Katy Perry isn't all about boobs.

Lindsay Lohan is out of work. On a related note, I totally forgot what a drug-free Lindsay Lohan looks like.

Here's Juliette Lewis (who's 37!) not looking like a homeless person.

These ladies make me look forward to aging without seeing a plastic surgeon (well, mostly).

This guy is headed to jail.

Steven Spielberg has found his Lincoln.

No comments: