Thursday, January 27, 2011

They Don't Make Them Like This Anymore

This morning, while listening to The View as I monkeyed around online, I heard something that made me stop and look up.

I couldn't believe my eyes!

First of all, I don't even know if people make videos with a story anymore. I only see tiny clips of videos between episodes of Teen Mom. Do "artists" just post them on the web? Oh, MTV, get back to the videos!

Second... The sequins, the tuxedoed backup dancers, the big hair - every bit of this makes me feel like I'm back in the 80s! For you kids, those were fun times when I didn't have all these grown up things - like a job and a mortgage - to worry about.

Third, please note that Rebbie Jackson, older sister of Michael still has that face. She didn't go the route of some of her siblings and decide to move things around. I like that about her.

So if having a little bit of a crush on this video is wrong, I don't want to be right.

No comments: