Friday, January 21, 2011

Week In Pop Culture

Here's the real reason Megan Fox is famous. You're welcome, fellas.

Currently stumping (and kind of amazing me): Nicki Minaj.

Angry Birds is the latest game to get the TV/web series treatment. REALLY.

Is The President getting rid of his gray hair?

Long live Paul The Octopus!

Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal may be back together.

Here's a totally unbelievable story about Katie Holmes.

The Clooney survived malaria.

Can't wait to see the Bob Fosse biopic!

I love these Rat Pack photos!

A couple of former teen hearthrobs talk about their good ol' days.

If you ever wondered if there was a link between Cameron Diaz and Snoop Dogg, wonder no more.

Robert Redford likes wife number two a lot.

I would really like Minnie Driver to name this star.

New movie partnership: Clint Eastwood and Beyonce!

I am SO happy this pop feud is over.

I think I love Jennifer Garner a little more after reading this.

Oh, Gordon Ramsay, this story is totally less believable than the hair transplant story.

Speaking of hair... Rihanna stole my bed head.

The latest old series to get new life: Lethal Weapon.


And we clearly need a remake of Annie.

Apparently, Halle Berry is a bit dramatic - not just in movies.

Nearly a year after he crushed Sandra Bullock, Jesse James has definitely moved on.

I just hope this doesn't ruin Anne Hathaway's career.

If you have $28 million, you can live in Zsa Zsa's house.

Reese Witherspoon still wows me.
This makes me like Piers Morgan a little bit.

Here's what you need to do if you want to date a Yankee.

I'm a little curious about this Johnny Depp movie.

Watch Rob Lowe lose it (warning: language is NSFW).

Joan Rivers learned not to mess with Sarah Palin if she wants to promote her business on Fox News.

Betty White celebrated her 89th birthday.

No words for this.

I would write Charlie Sheen's obituary, but if Keith Richards is still alive, I can't write off Sheen. He does make me wonder: at what point does one's wiener fall off?

It looks like Christina Aguilera could use a little help from Dr. Drew.

Remember Helen Hunt? Maybe this will refresh your memory.

Just a smidge of airbrushing here, no?

If Simon Cowell could say no to this, he must have a bazillion dollars in the bank already.

It appears this Boardwalk Empire actress needs to stay away from the booze.

This funny lady has a YouTube channel offering tips you never knew you needed.

Lauryn Hill seems to have climbed aboard the crazy train.

Maybe some good news about Matt Damon as Jason Bourne?

Charlie's Angels is coming back to TV.

This already sounds like the biggest douchefest to come to television.

Cute baby alert!
Jennifer Aniston really wants you to look at her.

It sounds like George Lucas is living one of his movies.

This news is kind of sad but not entirely surprising.

I'm not surprised teen girls can't get enough of this.

This pair (which I didn't really understand) broke up.

I forgot there's a 21 Jumpstreet movie in the works.

Nicole Kidman just had a baby girl - via surrogate.

Sandra Bullock is setting the record straight about her relationship with Ryan Reynolds.

Anne Hathaway is headed to Glee!

OOOH! The ghost of January Jones!

Not sure I like a non-brunette Kate Beckinsale.

I'm curious to see if Halle Berry can pull this off.

Owen Wilson is a dad.

This definitely makes me excited about the next Bond movie!

Hardly seems like there's enough of an age difference for these two to play father and son.

CBS can't decide if it wants to help a troubled actor or keep milking its cash cow.

I'm pretty sure people would have been OK if Sofia Vergara had worn this to the Golden Globes.

Joan Collins is weighing in on the Dynasty movie.

Adele almost killed P. Diddy.

The Talk has lost one co-host.

Zoolander 2 is maybe going to happen.

Good news: Zsa Zsa Gabor is still alive. Bad news: she lost part of her leg.

Let the DWTS casting speculation begin!

This actress is pregnant.

Rest in peace, John Dye.

No comments: