Saturday, January 22, 2011

Too Cute/Naughty Not To Share

Every now and then, I come across a site that makes me smile or laugh (and when it's inappropriate humor, I know that I have found the GOOD STUFF). After watching this for a few weeks, I've decided I must tell you all about this site.

It combines two things I love!

EXHIBIT A
Cute animal pictures. I cannot get enough of these. Seriously. Finding pictures of adorable animals - especially baby ones - makes me deliriously happy. Also, it's probably a sign that I could be an animal hoarder in my later years. Friends, start planning the intervention now.

EXHIBIT B
Curse words. Lots of them. Though, it's not a string of F-bombs. The words are used to tell the story from the picture. As one who creates a story about a license plate, I appreciate this.

I hope you'll take some time to check out NastyCute. It's totally OK to just look at the pictures if you don't like naughty language!

No comments: