Monday, April 28, 2008

It's National Cube Day!

First of all, don't tell my boss, but I'm writing this from my cube.

It's not a traditional cube. There is only one wall, and it's really not a wall. It's actually part of the assignments desk. It's close enough to a cube. Here's a picture of my messy desk (no tidying up was done for the taking of this photo).
If you see my Mitt Romney mitten, don't think I'm endorsing any particular candidate. I've started collecting campaign paraphernalia. See?


Anyway, it is National Cube Day. If you need a little help getting in the mood, Entertainment Weekly is offering this. If you did not observe the holiday, take a little time to say something nice to your cube. It's your home away from home. If you're lucky enough not to have a cube, don't rub it in.

No comments: