Friday, August 1, 2008

ANOTHER Survey

I will start August by answering this survey sent to me by my mother. Blame her if this bores you.

1. What is your job title right now? Producer

2. What color are your socks right now? my feet are naked
3. What are you listening to right now? The Ting Tings

4. What was the last thing that you ate? biscuit

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes. You know how I learned? My parents bought me a car that was standard and I had to drive it.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? I haven't been on the phone since last night, and I believe the last one on the phone with me was Gerber
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yes, mom

8. How old are you today? the calendar says 33, I say 13

9. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball

10. What is your favorite drink? non alcoholic: iced tea; alcoholic: margarita on the rocks

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes

12. Favorite food? hamburgers. I consider them the perfect meal (even if they're not made from beef)!
13. What is the last movie you watched? Superbad

14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas

15. How do you vent anger? kids, put on your earmuffs because I drop f-bombs

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't remember any specific toy, so I'll say my brother

17. What happened to #16? He and his ginormous head are still around

18. Cherries or Blueberries? both

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? well, since I'm not emailing this, I'll say NO - unless they want to send me their answers

20. Who is the most likely to respond? me

21. Who is least likely to respond? ?

22. Living arrangements? house with a dog and a kitten

23. When was the last time you cried? The other night when I watched Hopkins

24. What is under your bed? monsters

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this email to? um, you???

26. What did you do last night? I worked. And then I came home and went to bed.

27.What are you most afraid of? knowing when I'm going to die

28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? how about spicy cheese?

29. Favorite dog breed? well, I love my wienerdog !

30. Favorite day of the week? Sunday Morning

31. How many states have you lived in? 2

32. Where/when was your last vacation? June

33. What is the most exciting thing you have planned for the future? I plan to win the lottery and see the world. To accomplish that, I will start buying lottery tickets more often.

No comments: