Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What Do You Like?

Julie posted this last night. I'm taking her up on this challenge. Like Julie, I refuse to put the songs in any sort of ranking - so this list is random.

These are the songs that I will always want with me:

Yesterday - The Beatles
Stay - U2
Freedom - George Michael
Never Tear Us Apart - INXS
Drive - The Cars
Someone Saved My Life Tonight - Elton John
Vultures - John Mayer
The World Exploded Into Love - Bob Schneider
Hello - Lionel Richie
When Doves Cry - Prince
You Are The Sunshine of My Life - Stevie Wonder

There are so many songs I just love, but I didn't want to make this post any longer. These are the ones I NEVER skip when my iPod is shuffling. Now tell me what YOU like!

1 comment:

Julie said...

All great songs! I LOVE all of them. Good choices.