Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Learn More About Me

This came from Bernice: Learn 45 things about your friends, and let them learn 45 things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Sometimes

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No illegal drugs - EVER

3. Do you own a gun? Just in case burglars or other criminals are watching me here, I'm gonna say YES and let them take their chances (BTW: My hands are certified weapons)

4. Your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty? Depends on my mood

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes. I'm always expecting to hear the word "terminal"

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them at times. I just don't think about what they're made of.

7. Favorite Christmas song? OOH! I LOVE Christmas! I'll go with Silent Night for the traditional. Non-traditional, I choose The Chipmunks Christmas song

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Vodka. Kidding. I think. Water is the first thing I drink in the morning.

9. Can you do push ups? If you mean correctly, then my answer is just one.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I love silver hoop earrings, which is why I have several of them.

11. Favorite hobby? I like to read. I also like to write - this blog being one forum for me.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? not that a doctor has told me, but since I work in TV, there's a VERY good chance that is the case.

13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? That I do not trust people immediately, and sometimes people take my reluctance to trust them entirely as rude.

14. Middle name? Marie

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? It's raining, so I want to take a nap. I'm hungry, so I should eat some lunch. I'm going to Chipotle for lunch today so I can get myself a free burrito bol this weekend.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Iced tea, juice (whatever's in my fridge), soda (I'm so loving Coke Zero - product plug, send me some cases, Coca-Cola!)

17. Current worry right now? I may have to walk Charley in the rain before I leave for work

19. Favorite place to be? Hmmm...Sometimes I just like to be by myself. Sometimes I like being surrounded by friends and family.

20. How did you bring in the New Year? At home. I don't get the whole "ring in the new year" bit

21. Do you like to travel? absolutely

22. Name three people who will complete this… Surprise me

23. Do you own slippers? Yes

24. What color shirt are you wearing? blue

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Nope - it makes me hot

26. Can you whistle? Yes, though not very well

27. Favorite color? if you look in my closet, it's probably white (though some argue that's not a color), so I'd say blue

28. Would you be a pirate for Halloween? Like an ACTUAL pirate, robbing people? Or just for dress up? Either way, I'll say probably not. Unless there was a VERY GOOD reason.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever's stuck in my head.

30. Favorite girl's names?

31. Favorite boy's name?

32. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets today

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Jon Stewart saying President Bush should be our mascot

34. Best bed sheets as a child? I don't think I had any theme sheets. My mom clearly did not like me. SETTLE DOWN, MOM. I'M KIDDING.

35. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken tailbone. It STILL bothers me.

36. Do you love where you live? Yes.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two

38. Who is your loudest friend? Most of my friends are loud (as am I). We can all simmer down, but sometimes, we're just rowdy. And that's OK.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Judging by my inbox, YES. Though, I think "tagged" might be messing with me.

41. What is your favorite book? Right now, I'm into the Twilight books. I've always loved To Kill A Mockingbird & Beach Music. I also love biographies (must feed my brain every now and then).

42. What is your favorite candy? Sometimes it's Sour Patch Kids, sometimes it's Twizzlers, sometimes M&Ms. I will eat them until I feel like throwing up.

43. Favorite Sports Team? Astros - even though they disappoint me

44. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Watching The Daily Show and (during commercials) reading Breaking Dawn

45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Why did I get a kitten? It's 5:30 in the morning. Why can't he wait until I'M awake to get hungry?

No comments: