Tuesday, August 12, 2008

This Makes Me Sad

Everyday, I get a little email from Good Morning America. It says what's coming up on the show. So when I see this story, it makes me sad.

I LOVE MY CURLS! It took me a long time, and thousands of dollars of hair product to figure that out! That doesn't mean I don't reserve the right to straighten my hair on occasion, but you make the most of what you have. I have curls. Lots of them. To think people judge me because I leave it curly. I mean, what am I to do when it's humid and no matter what I do, it's just gonna curl up?

Jerks.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Darn those curly-hair haters. I know I've encountered many in my life time. I love when people tell me, "Your hair looks so much better straight." I tell them - "Then you can come to my house every morning and fix it."

The Mind Of L-Ram said...

The funny thing is, if people knew that you were going to either kick them in the groin or shove them into a wall, they would say "love the curls girl." Keep rockin' the non-straight hair.

Nicole said...

I know. But it's giving me a complex. I have straightened my hair today. :(

jayme said...

I'm weighing in on this subject too since I have wavy type hair. I personally like it better straight, but I ALWAYS have people tell me they like it better curly. I don't get it.