I don't really love her music, but I think she's a great young lady! She never shows too much skin. She's positive. And she seems super nice! Don't believe me? Here are eleven things I learned from her Tweets.
Crossroads?" And CMT, if you're reading this, how about you release those episodes as albums so I can have 'em on my iPod?
- scared of them
- worried they'll eat me in my dreams
- worried they'll eat me in real life (which is why I don't get in murky water)
If popping bubble wrap doesn't make you happy, you need medication.
What??! is right! I don't know how those work, but I'd like someone to send me some so I can find out!
TRUTH. Without friends, you're nothing!
Woah. I seriously love my friends and trust them to be my conscience. But I am not letting ANY of them come at me with a pair of scissors unless I have left a tag on my clothing. Still, it looks like Taylor gave Liz some pretty good bangs. So, maybe, just maybe, if Taylor and I ever become friends, I'll let her give my hair a trim.
- Tenth Day of Tweepmas with Questo
- Ninth Day of Tweepmas with Katy Perry
- Eighth Day of Tweepmas with Justin Bieber
- Seventh Day of Tweepmas with Kanye West
- Sixth Day of Tweepmas with Lady Gaga
- Fifth Day of Tweepmas with Diddy
- Fourth Day of Tweepmas with Cher
- Third Day of Tweepmas with Miley Cyrus
- Second Day of Tweepmas with Mike Tyson
- First Day of Tweepmas with Neil Diamond
- 2010's 12 Days of Tweepmas