Saturday, December 17, 2011

On The Fourth Day of Tweepmas

Twitter brought to me:
CHER!

A glimpse at her Twitter feed reveals she stays up late and replies to a lot of people. So, here are four Twitter gems from her Cherness:
Lesson learned: Siri isn't as smart as your iPhone wants you to believe. I do kind of want to start asking Siri for some random advice now - but ONLY if she can reply as Cher.
Note to GOP candidates: don't look for the Cher endorsement OR use her music at your events. This should probably be forwarded to Newt Gingrich. His ABBA ringtone is like the gateway music for Cher.
Any of you thinking about having babies should think about THAT. Because those babies will turn into teenagers before the calendar actually says they're teenagers. My furkids don't do that.
Cher totally gets Twitter. She understands that when you're famous, people want to reach out to you. Most of them are nice. And even though she's not following a lot of people, she's engaged with the people who mention her - good and bad. You don't get that from everyone. Trust me. I know.

With nearly half a million followers, I'm pretty sure she won't see this. But if she does, she should know that I BELIEVE!

RELATED POSTS

No comments: