Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm Alive (But VERY Tired)

I took my allergy drugs last night before bed, using up the last of my nasal spray. I slept so well, until about 4AM.

Thunder. Pouring rain. BC (Before Charley), I would have gone back to sleep. But he paced. He was on the bed, off the bed. Then, he finally crawled under the covers and slept by my feet. Then I had to pee. I got up, he got up. I put him back in bed. He laid still for a few minutes, then walked around the other side of the bed. I slid over, and he made himself comfortable. Until 8:30.

I knew he wouldn't let me sleep anymore, so I got up. That's when I noticed I had a headache. STUPID SINUSES! What good are they anyway? OK. I just looked it up on wikipedia. Apparently, they ARE good for something.

I drive to the pharmacy to get my refills, and while stopped at a light, I open the nasal spray and give myself two good shots. I'm feeling a little better now. I never was face down in the pillow (not that I know of). But, I come home to find this:

Apparently, all that walking around and frantic heart beating wore out little Charley. So he needed to sleep it off. Lucky dog!

No comments: