Friday, May 2, 2008

NEW Poll: Choose A Nickname

Meet Daniel.

If you haven't had the pleasure, I'll tell you a little bit about him. He likes to wear Russian hats. He likes to drink from a "Pimp" cup. He was also apparently happy about the execution of Saddam (I can't tell from the picture). Daniel is not a stranger - though he IS strange. In a good way. I think. If you'd like to see for yourself, Daniel is inviting you to check out his myspace page. He has his own blog there, which will help you get to know what makes him tick (like a bomb about to explode, baby).

Anywho... he's a manboy between nicknames. It's up to you, blog readers, to decide which one will stick. You have one week to vote (and unlike the REAL political system, you can vote more than once). I'll announce the winner once the voting comes to an end.

Here are your options:
Cash V
Fidel CashFlow

If you have other suggestions - no bad words - drop 'em in the comments section.

6 comments:

Joe said...

Cash Flow... definitely Cash Flow.gs

Anonymous said...

We should treat this like a comic book. Cash V is the superhero. Fidel CashFlow is the super villian

Julie said...

I like Trevor's idea. But if I had to pick, Fidel Cashflow is my fav.

slerma77 said...

i vote for Fidel

slerma77 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

I'm so intrigued about the censored comment!!