Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Vision In Color

If you've read this blog before, you know I'm in awe of some of the jackets the local TV anchors wear! I thought I had seen it all, then Larry introduced me to THIS guy:

His name is Don Cherry and he's a pretty well-known hockey announcer.

Color me fascinated! I mean, this guy has no fear of color or pattern.

The fact that he has that super-short hair cut and interesting facial hair makes me wonder if he's from this world!


Now, when I say that, I mean it in a good way (really, I do).

So here's what I want to know: is there a store that sells these (can you imagine?!?!) or are these all custom jobs?

I almost hope they're custom jackets. The world is just not ready for a room full of those babies.

Thanks, again, to Larry for introducing me to Mr. Cherry. I hope to one day meet him in person so we can get a photo together!

And if I should be so lucky, I hope he's wearing one of his best jackets!

No comments: