- I pay more attention to where I'm going, so I don't have to waste precious gas while I'm out
- I've become more conscious of brining my lunch to work so I'm (again) not wasting gas or money (or food for that matter - I was throwing out groceries at a sickening pace for a while)
- I've been supporting ONE for a while (not just because Bono told me to)
- It kind of started out as a gag gift to the grandparents, but I've happily made donations to World Vision
- I've ordered Sigg aluminum water bottles so I don't have to buy plastic bottles of water and clutter the environment (now, I can just get someone to put a fridge in the newsroom so I can put some filtered water in there...)
- I'm using the heck out of my ginormous recycling bin
Thursday, May 29, 2008
I saw this in the comics this morning and could relate - well, without the spinning class part. You see, I'm concerned about those things. They just don't occupy my mind as often as, say, what to watch/read/listen to in my leisure time. Is that wrong? Should I be a "global thinker?" I think I've made some changes for the good. For example...