Wednesday, June 18, 2008

All About Me

Instead of forwarding this (like I ALWAYS do), I'm posting it here. Even if you know me, you might learn something new about me. Feel free to post your own replies in the comments section!

1 What is your occupation? Princess of Terror - AKA Producer

2. What color are your socks? No socks. I'm in my PJs

3. What are you listening to right now? The TV - waiting for The Daily Show to start

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Burrito Bol from Chipotle (Julie - it was hair-free)

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? One of those sparkly ones - you know, with glitter

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Brett

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes. And I'm not just saying that because she's the boss of me.

9. How old are you today? 33

10. Favorite drink? It depends on the mood and the occasion. If we're talking alcohol, I like a nice glass of red wine (a little cool - not cold). I like Chimay. I also like a dirty martini. For the non-alcohol drinks, I'm loving pomegranate Italian soda, lemonade, sweet tea, bottled Coke and water out of my Sigg bottle

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? baseball, though I haven't watched it since that game I went to where the Astros blew it to the Cardinals - and I nearly threw up.

12. Have you ever dyed your hair?? Yes. Especially now that I'm getting more gray!

13. Pets? My beloved wienerdog, Charley and my new kitten, Chaplin (who's using me for his play toy as I answer these questions

14. Favorite food? Sorry - I almost lost focus here thanks to a Wendy's commercial (Frosty shakes!). So, let's see...I like things spicy and sweet, with cheese, chocolate, or something sour (and not all those things at once - though that could be interesting)

15. Last movie you watched? in the movies: Sex & The City, at home: Shrek 3

16. Favorite Day of the year? I love Christmas - as long as I'm not working and able to be with my family (no need to prolong the regifting from Grandma)

17. What do you do to vent anger? I make threats. I use sarcasm. I use bad words. I'm NSFW even when I'm at work.

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? I have no idea. I had toys. I just don't remember anything specific.

19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? I'm going with spring. In South Texas, you don't get a whole lot of the cold weather which I love (I know you can get that stuff in the fall in other places, but I don't like ice or snow)

20. Hugs or kisses? depends on who's giving them out

21. Cherry or Blueberry? I like 'em both. Bring on the berries!

22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes- but that does not just apply to this series of questions and answers

23. Who is most likely to respond? I bet no one is brave enough to take this on (oooh - challenge!)

25. When was the last time you cried? Last week when I realized my fall actually hurt me

26. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? You know

28. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? The lurkers who read this blog and never post a comment

29. Favorite smell? soap, fabric softener, new car, cookies/cake/pie/brownies baking

30. What inspires you? seeing someone with little opportunity make the most out of life instead of blaming people for holding him/her back

31. What are you afraid of? knowing when, and especially HOW, I'm going to die

32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? kinda covered this earlier - but gimme cheese AND jalapenos!

33. Favorite car? that I've owned: the CRX. that I'd love to have: Aston Martin

34. Favorite cat breed? tabby cats - they're sweet and not terribly crazy

35. Number of keys on your key ring? 7

36. How many years at your current job? Almost 5

37. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

38. How many states have you lived in? 2

39. How many countries have you been to? not counting this one (duh) 2

40. What is your favorite country? Canada

Bonus Question: Are you happy? Yes.

Bonus Question: What time is it? 12:13AM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you could have only seen Julie's reaction to her Burrito Bowl. I know she almost threw up, but I'm sorry... it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen in this building.

Nicole said...

when she told me about it, i almost gagged. yet i still got a bol last night.