Sunday, June 1, 2008

Gimmick? Or Just Crazy?

Whatever it is, I bought it.

I spotted this dog water at the store and figured since it was just $1.39, what the heck? I had bought Charley new bowls and poured it in there over ice. (You should know Charley had his previous bowls since I got him more than three years ago and no matter what I did when cleaning them, they still got all gunky. Also, he LOVES ice! Every time he hears someone getting ice, he runs to the kitchen and sits and waits for a piece).

This water is carbonated and smells minty. I have not dared to taste it (though I'm sure it wouldn't harm me). I don't know if he's not sure about the bowls, or if he's just not thirsty, but he hasn't lapped it up - yet.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

After a trip outside, Charley came inside and lapped it up! I don't know if he thought it was something special, or just figured it was water. He didn't tell me. But his breath was minty fresh!

Julie said...

Giiirrrl ... you are crazy! That dog has you wrapped around his little paw.

jayme said...

I think I agree with Julie. Anyways, this is me announcing my presence on Blogger. I am finally switching after a bazillion years on Livejournal. Maybe this means I'm a grownup!