Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm Tired, But At Least The Kitten Has A Name

The first night with the kitten was great - he slept most of the night. Then, last night, I was trying to watch one episode of the Bachelorette for the work blog, all the kitten wanted to do was play. I finally turned off the computer and tried to go to sleep. He still wanted to play. I've probably slept 6 hours at best. I'm exhausted. My head hurts. My throat hurts. I just want to sleep for a few more hours, but I have stuff to do (work included).

Julie came up with a good name for him. It's so good, I'm going with it. The new kitten's name is......

CHAPLIN.

Since I have Charley, his feline brother is his second half. They're quite the duo - chasing each other, making noise, looking for trouble. Little Chaplin has just discovered the door stop - he keeps hitting it, making it go BOOIIIINNNGG!

I'm going to try to get a power nap in before I need to get ready. And you can bet on me downing a Red Bull (or two) just to get through the day.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Yea! That is a cute name!

jayme said...

hahaha! that's awesome!